mz3Tool is a comfortable and powerful tool for building book-like documents (catalogs, magazines, books, company profiles and more).
This IDE (integrated development environment) guides you through all steps from a PDF file or just a collection of images to the ready book:
- starting with a PDF file (1-click conversion) or alternatively from images (“page images” in jpg or png format)
- then optionally adding elements like
- Video Files
- Sound Tracks
- and finally creating the complete package of choice (Offline- or Online Package)
- With full support of designing your books:
- Add Background Image
- Add own Logo
- Use any page background color or image
- Select the kind of Page (flexible or stiff)
- Add a simulated fold
- Add and configure a Navigation Bar or Burger Menu (for use on Mobile Devices)
The presentation of the book is done by the MegaZine3 Software, which is part of mz3Tool and will be bundled in the correct version with the selected distribution package, i.e. as
For use in any browser on any platform, including smartphones
- mz3Viewer: stand-alone APP
For Installation on WIndows10 or macOS computers
mz3Tool supports a simple selection of the package and automatically creates the complete package containing all files (images, video, sound, configuration) and programs.
You can ditribute your books as
- ZIP file, e.g. via
- memory stick
- by Email
Only recommended for smaller books with < 10MB. To not run risk the email server refuses the attachment because of exceeding the maximum allowed size.
- any Cloud Service
like Dropbox, iCloud, amazonDrive, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, …
- as download offer from your own Server
- via the Internet
from your Server and use of the Mz3 Book in any Browser.
You can download the following free Programs from our” MegaZine3 Website”:https://megazine3.de (without being forced to register ;-)
Complete package with all features and programs, but these little restrictions:
mit fast allen Funktionen und Programmen.
No own Logo, no more than 10 PDF-pages converted. a watermark on all pages and the “Demo Version Indicator” (Demo poweredBy image).
- “DemoVersion Windows”:https://megazine3.de/downloads/mz3v244/mz3Demo.msi
- “Demo-Version macOS”:https://www.megazine3.de/downloads/mz3v244/mz3Demo.pkg