This paper is the one and only key reference for all topics related to mz3Tool, MegaZine3, and mz3Viewer. Outdated documentation will be taken offline soon.
This paper should not be read like a book starting on page 1 and finishing with the last page!
Suggestion: Read Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 completely; and then probably follow some links or even check Chapter 3.
If Context Help is active (automatically activated until more than 5 mz3Projects are defined), always the information for the actually opened window is shown.
For starters/beginners we recommend Chapter 2. Quick Tours.
Her you will find examples showing how to solve your requirements!
“Chapter 4 is the “Command Reference”: Main Menu”:https://doc.megazine3.de/mz3tool.220.127.116.11.doc/en/topic/hauptmen,
Chapter 6 provides some Details experts and nerds.
This information will help you to make the best use of mz3Tool: Not required but providing tips on how to achieve best results quickly.
Manula – Perfect Framework for Documentation
This paper was created with Manula; and I want to thank Manula with this reference for the big help and support I experienced!
If you ever have or feel the need to “write something down” professionally you should consider Manula as an option!
I found Manula being a perfect tool for building complete documentation in a breeze (The first <200 pages took me less than 2 weeks), offering some big advantages:
For the reader:
- Online Version, perfect Layout for Desktop and Smartphone Users
- Supports PDF Download
- Tracks and shows Modification Date automatically
- Supports several Versions
- Excellent Support for creating and managing Links (internal and external)
- Powerful Search Function
- Multi-Lingual Support
For the Editor:
- Easy to use and well-structured Image Manager (Media Library)
- Links are added effortlessly
- Automatically generated ToC (Table of Content)
- Easy to add and manage images
- Easy and comfortable formatting