If you just want to show and share your photo and video collection in a very fast and easy way, it might be sufficient to simply add those photos and videos on empty pages of a new book; without any further design or text.
These are the steps you then should follow:
- build your photo collection
- create a new folder where you copy all photos and optionally videos and sound
- If simply sorting by name or date (creation or modification date) is not what you want then add an image number to the file name.
That way mz3Tool can assign them to pages (if you want to show impressive and big pictures with one image per page) or add them organized and nicely on pages using the layout function
- set the size of the book
Based on the kind (portrait, landscape, mix) and size of your photos you should define the best fit page size and book type (single/double page book).
Here some questions you should ask yourself:
- Are all images of the same size or at least aspect ratio?
- Are all images of the same format?
- How many images do you want to put on a page?
- Will you make use of the double page option, where the two adjacent single pages of an open book are combined and the full area of two pages can be used for ONE image?
As a compromise for showing one image per page OR double page in portrait OR landscape format, a square format of a single page (aspect ratio = 1, i.e. width and height are of the same size) is a good choice.
If all photos have the same aspect ratio, the page size can be optimized in using the aspect ratio.
Once you are prepared and have a folder with all images collected and named correctly, you can start building the Mz3 Book via the New Project command
- Create an empty book with the correct page size and book type
- Select and open all images of your collection
- Use Advanced Edit for the first image to